2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. LucidFX Course Agreement & Refund Policy.
This is the LucidFX Trading Course agreement. Please read carefully through each part of the agreement as the guidelines must be followed at all times.
"LucidFX" is a term used to describe the organization and content that makes up this School's course, and (but not limited to) any related group chat(s) or individuals that associate themselves with the course in any way.
LucidFX may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guaranty that any result will be obtained by you. These results and performances are not typical, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by LucidFX due to a number of factors.
LucidFX Administrators are not licensed brokers or financial advisors. All content shared is for information purposes only, and reflects the personal trading styles of the course instructors. LucidFX does not offer financial advice and no content shared should be treated as financial advice to buy or sell any financial market or material asset, including but not limited to a: security, cryptocurrency, foreign exchange currency pair, commodity, index, or future. You should consult with a licensed financial services provider before engaging in or placing trades in any type of financial market. LucidFX is not responsible for losses incurred as a result of applying the material in the School's course. The LucidFX course does not guarantee success or profits. Forex trading carries a large amount of risk and investors can lose all or more of their initial investment. Investors should never risk more than they can afford to lose. Making a payment for the School's course access is not in exchange for any financial service or financial product.